Wills and Powers of Attorney
Making a Will you can protect your family and loved ones’ interests and minimise their financial worries at a time of bereavement and emotional distress.
We are experienced in preparing Wills for both large and small Estates, from the simple to the complex. We can ensure that your Estate Planning provisions leave nothing to chance and protect your family from needless financial or legal complications.
Blissenden Lawyers are experienced Estate managers and can help you cost effectively construct a Will and Estate Plan. We can also offer advice on the legal and practical implications of your intended wishes.
We also keep things current with your existing Will, inline with changes in your needs and the law.
You can appoint one of our solicitors as Executor of your Will or Trustee of your Estate, to ensure your instructions are carried out professionally.
Our lawyers are also able to assist an Executor who is defending a claim made upon a deceased estate and we assist clients who feel they have not received a fair division of Estate assets.
Do you have more complex circumstances, wish to create tax advantages for your beneficiaries, or save assets for the family from "at risk" beneficiaries? If this is the case then a Testamentary Trust or trusts may be appropriate. Our experienced team can tailor a Testamentary Discretionary Trust for your specific family circumstances.
Blissenden Lawyers services include:
- Wills and Estate planning
- Deceased Estates and Trust administration
- Estate dispute resolution and litigation
- Creating Testamentary Trusts and other succession arrangements.
Call us today at (03) 6272 7766 to discuss how we can help your specific wishes be fulfilled.
Power of Attorney
Do you want to ensure that your financial and other affairs are taken care of in the event that you become mentally incapable or are severely injured?
Perhaps you would like to nominate someone to act on your behalf for a specific purpose such as for the sale of a property.
Blissenden Lawyers can take away the worry by helping you execute a Power of Attorney or an Enduring Power of Attorney.
Our services include:
- Preparation of general, specific and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of appointments of Enduring Guardianship
- Assistance with applications to the Guardianship and Administration Board for administration and/or guardianship
- Set up an Instrument Appointing a Guardian, where someone appointed by you makes decisions about medical treatment and lifestyle issues if you are unable to do so.
Call us today at (03) 6272 7766 to discuss how we can help.