Facing court can be a very stressful experience and most often you need help fast. Blissenden Lawyers understands this and we will take prompt action to assist you.
We will explain your rights, options and provide guidance in plain English throughout the criminal law process. We will also, should you require it, ensure your matter is dealt with discreetly.
Blissenden Lawyer have the knowledge and expertise that allow us to represent you in most criminal matters. We will fully represent you in court.
Our team has extensive experience in both indictable and summary matters. We act for both private paying and legal aid clients.
Our criminal practice areas include:
- Advice in regards to police arrest and all criminal matters
- Bail applications in the Magistrate and Supreme Courts
- Dangerous and reckless driving offences
- Traffic offences
- Drink driving and speeding offences
- Arrest, bail, and police interview matters
- Domestic and family violence
- Restricted Licence applications
- Social security fraud
- Assault and violence matters
- Worksafe Investigations.
Call us today at (03) 6272 7766 to discuss how we can help your specific case.