Conveyancing, Buying & Selling a Property
Buying and selling property is one of the most important transactions you may ever make. Blissenden Lawyers will make sure all the bases have been covered.
At Blissenden Lawyers we understand that your property deal is unique and will examine your issues thoroughly, set out all your options clearly,
and make the process as easy and cost effective as possible. Please see here for further information on Buying,
selling and our fees and charges.
We will act on your behalf and keep you up to date on the progress.
Mistakes made when you are buying and selling real estate can be costly, so it’s important that Blissenden Lawyers represent you throughout the
process, ensuring you have all the correct legal advice you need.
For residential sales we can:
- prepare agreements for sale
- advise you prior to signing your sale agreement
- liaise with your bank in releasing your mortgage
- prepare particulars and conditions for sale by auction or offer.
For residential purchases we can:
- review agreements and advise you prior to signing an agreement of any legal implications
- liaise with your bank to co-ordinate the provision of finance
- securely store your Property Title.
Commercial property transactions can be even more complex. Few transactions demand a broader range of expertise. Our team is highly proficient
in business and commercial property deals, planning law, and mortgage and financing law.
Our property and conveyancing practice areas include:
- Buying and selling of homes
- Private property - purchasing and selling
- Commercial property - purchasing and selling
- Leasing and tenancies
- Property litigation
- Property settlements after relationship separation
Call us today at (03) 6272 7766 to discuss how we can help.