Delivering a professional and personal approach to all your legal matters
Blissenden Lawyers located north of Creek Road and in the heart of Moonah, is the largest legal practice in Hobart’s northern suburbs.
With a long history of providing legal services in Hobart, we provide professional and responsive specialist legal advice to clients across Tasmania. Over the years Blissenden Lawyers have built partnerships and become trusted advisors to many clients including families, businesses and community groups.
We believe in a legal system that is fair, provides affordable and accessible justice to all and as such we take on cases funded by the Legal Aid Commission.
The Blissenden Lawyers team is fully qualified and experienced in all legal areas and they will ensure to keep you fully informed on your proceedings, that all advice is conveyed in plain English and that your rights are always defended.
Specialist services we provide include:
- Family and de facto relationship law
- Conveyancing, property development, easements and subdivisions
- Deceased Estates
- Criminal law
- Accidents/MAIB claims
- Personal injuries
- Commercial law and commercial litigation
- General litigation
- Dispute resolution through mediation
- Employment and industrial relations law
Useful legal links:
- Tasmanian Law Society
- Phone: (03) 6234 4133
- Family Court of Australia
- Tasmania Courts and Tribunals
- High Court of Australia
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Child Support Agency
- Family Relationship Centre